Poll: 84% of Michigan Residents Support Children Receiving Equal Time with Both Parents after Divorce
PRESS RELEASENATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION September 26, 2017Poll: 84% of MI residents support children receiving equal time with both parents after divorce LANSING — A family court reform bill moving in the Michigan House is getting a major boost, as a statewide poll released today finds there is...
National Parents Organization Hosts Events in Support of Shared Parenting
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATIONPRESS RELEASESept. 19, 2017National Parents Organization Hosts Events in Support of Shared ParentingMichigan Joins 25 States Considering Family Court Reform National Parents Organization encourages Michigan residents to attend two upcoming events surrounding state...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- October 6, 2017. Huffington Post, "A Father's Lament," Features National Parents Organization
- October 10, 2017. The Associated Press, "Report: Ohio Parents Owe $4.5 Billion in Child Support," Quotes Don Hubin, National Parents Organization of Ohio
- September 27, 2017. MIRS Legislative News Service, Lansing, Michigan, "Shared Parenting Advocates Come Armed with Polling," Quotes Keith Ledbetter, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- September 27, 2017. WILX/NBC-TV, Lansing, Michigan, "Women's Shared Parenting Day at the Capitol," Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- Sept. 27, 2017, WILS-AM 1320 Radio "Morning Wake-Up with Dave Akerly," Michigan, Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan