Virginia Makes Family Court Reform History
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE May 21, 2018 VIRGINIA MAKES FAMILY COURT REFORM HISTORY Governor Northam Supports Shared Parenting Bill; Ceremonial Signing Expected RICHMOND, VA. – National Parents Organization is excited to announce another historic event: As of midnight, May 18, 2018,...
National Parents Organization Welcomes Petra Maxwell as Executive Director
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE May 11, 2018 NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION WELCOMES PETRA MAXWELL AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR National Parents Organization is thrilled to announce that Petra Maxwell, JD, is its new executive director.“I am looking forward to taking on the challenge of...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- May 14, 2018. Cincinnati Enquirer, Ohio, "Shared Parenting the Best Option for Children of Divorce," by Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- May 14, 2018. The Herald-Dispatch, Huntington, West Virginia, "Kentucky Child Custody Law a Winner for Youth," By Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- May 13, 2018. The Daily Progress, Charlottesville, Virginia, "Shared Parenting Benefits All, Mothers Included," by Kristen Paasch, National Parents Organization of Virginia
- May 9, 2018. St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Missouri. "On Mothers' Day, Let's Celebrate Shared Parenting," by Linda Reutzel, Chair of National Parents Organization of Missouri
- April 25, 2018. Missouri Times, "Shared Parenting Bill Moving Through Legislature," Quotes Linda Reutzel, National Parents Organization of Missouri