The Washington Post Showcases Nationwide Shared Parenting Movement
National Parents Organization | Press Release December 14, 2017 THE WASHINGTON POST SHOWCASES NATIONWIDE SHARED PARENTING MOVEMENT Article Highlights National Parents Organization’s ‘Legislative Gains’ National Parents Organization thanks The Washington Post for shining a light on efforts to move...
Shared Parenting Offers Solution to 'Horrific' Parental Alienation Crisis
National Parents Organization | Press ReleaseDecember 4, 2017 SHARED PARENTING OFFERS SOLUTION TO ‘HORRIFIC’ PARENTAL ALIENATION CRISIS State Legislative Committee, Psychologist Examine the Impact HARRISBURG, PA – Following the Pennsylvania Bipartisan House Children and Youth Committee hearing on...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- December 12, 2017. The Washington Post, "More Than 20 States in 2017 Considered Laws to Promote Shared Custody of Children After Divorce," Features NPO, Quotes Christian and Kristen Paasch, National Parents Organization
- December 6, 2017. High Plains Reader, North Dakota, "Family Lawyers Misleading Public About Shared Parenting," By Robert Franklin, National Parents Organization
- November 23, 2017. USA Breaking News, "Shared Parenting is Best for Kids," By Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- November 22, 2017. The Detroit News, "Shared Parenting is Best for Kids," By Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- November 19, 2017. Lansing State Journal, Michigan, "Shared Parenting is Doing What's Right for Our Kids," By Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan