NPO’s Deuel appointed to serve 4-year term on Utah Child Support Guidelines Advisory Committee
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE November 7, 2018 NPO’S DEUEL APPOINTED TO SERVE 4-YEAR TERM ON UTAH CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES ADVISORY COMMITTEE Utah Gov. Gary Herbert recently appointed National Parents Organization (NPO) member Dan Deuel to serve on the state’s Child Support...
National Parents Organization announces addition of 6 new state affiliates
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE October 26, 2018 NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCES ADDITION OF 6 NEW STATE AFFILIATES National Parents Organization (NPO) is excited to welcome six new state affiliate chapters, adding to the organization’s already robust network of shared...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- October 30, 2018 Spectrum News 1 "New Law for Shared Parenting in Kentucky" Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- October 23, 2018 The Virginian-Pilot "Custody law should value what's best for children" Christian Paasch, National Parents Organization of Virginia
- October 12, 2018 The Columbus Dispatch "Letter: Gender wars hurt children of divorce" Petra Maxwell, National Executive Director, National Parents Organization
- September 26, 2018 Oldham Era "Landmark law has Oldham County roots" National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- September 27, 2018 The Standard Examiner "Guest opinion: Suicide prevention efforts should include creating positive family environments" Dan Deuel National Parents Organization of Utah