Back-to-school: How to Raise Disadvantaged Children's Test Scores with No Cost to the Taxpayer
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION PRESS RELEASE Aug. 11, 2017 Back-to-school: HOW TO RAISE DISADVANTAGED CHILDREN’S TEST SCORES WITH NO COST TO THE TAXPAYER Research shows link between two-parent model and school success With back-to-school season upon us, we are once again faced with the paradox that...
National Parents Organization Supports Michigan Town Hall-Style Meeting on Child Custody
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION PRESS RELEASE Aug. 9, 2017 NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION SUPPORTS MICHIGAN TOWN HALL-STYLE MEETING ON CHILD CUSTODY National Parents Organization encourages Michigan residents to attend the “Michigan Shared Custody Public Hearing” on Aug. 21 in Grand Rapids. The event...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- August 12, 2017. Akron Beacon Journal, Akron, Ohio, "Donald C. Hubin and Matt Hale: How Ohio makes divorce worse," By Don Hubin and Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Ohio & Kentucky
- August 9, 2017. Piqua Daily Call, Piqua, Ohio, "A Tale of Two Girls," By Don Hubin and Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Ohio & Kentucky
- August 9, 2017. Troy Daily News, Troy, Ohio, "A Tale of Two Girls," By Don Hubin and Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Ohio & Kentucky
- August 4, 2017. Blasting News, "Defining Parental Alienation After Tamra Judge's Confession on 'RHOC,'" Quotes Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- August 1, 2017. Cincinnati Enquirer, Ohio, "Kids Deserve Both Parents," By Matt Hale and Don Hubin, National Parents Organization of Kentucky and Ohio