National Parents Organization Thanks Michigan Lawmakers for Moving Shared Parenting Forward
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATIONPRESS RELEASEJune 23, 2017NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION THANKS MICHIGAN LAWMAKERS FOR MOVING SHARED PARENTING FORWARD MICHIGAN HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PASSES HB 4691 National Parents Organization applauds the Michigan House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee for...
Father's Day: NPO Encourages Dads to Continue the Shared Parenting Push
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION PRESS RELEASE June 15, 2017 FATHER’S DAY: NPO ENCOURAGES DADS TO CONTINUE THE SHARED PARENTING PUSH BOSTON – This Father’s Day, National Parents Organization would like to recognize the millions of fathers who are fighting for shared parenting – the right to continue to be...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- June 26, 2017. Psychology Today, "Conclusions of the third International Conference on Shared Parenting," Quotes Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- June 22, 2017. Psychology Today, "Is There Really a Boy Crisis?" Features National Parents Organization
- June 20, 2017. Detroit Free Press, "Joint Custody Bill Passes Michigan House Panel," Quotes Linda Wright, National Parents Organization
- June 20, 2017. Daily Caller, "5 Reasons Dads Should Push for Shared Parenting," By Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- June 19, 2017. Michigan's Big Show, Syndicated Radio Program, "State Proposes Shared Parenting," Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization