National Parents Organization Notes Child-Friendly Shared Parenting Legislation Advancing in Midwest States
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE March 16, 2018 NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION NOTES CHILD-FRIENDLY SHARED PARENTING LEGISLATION ADVANCING IN MIDWEST STATES Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Michigan Among Midwestern States with Bills Amid this week’s news that shared parenting legislation...
Fatherlessness: A Common Factor in Mass Shootings
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE February 26, 2018 Fatherlessness: A Common Factor in Mass Shootings Nationwide Shared Parenting Reform Works to Help Combat Crisis In the wake of the Parkland mass shooting tragedy, it’s largely unmentioned that the Florida shooter grew up fatherless, like...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- March 9, 2018. WTCM NewsTalk 580, Traverse City, Michigan, "Michigan Lawmakers Consider Shared Parenting After Divorce," Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- March 8, 2018. CBS Detroit/WWJ 950 AM radio, Michigan, "Michigan Joins Shared Parenting Movement," Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan
- March 2, 2018. ABC/Ch 7 WJLA, Washington D.C., "Virginia Considering Shared Parenting Legislation," Interviews Christian Paasch, National Parents Organization of Virginia
- February 27, 2018. The Rod Arquette Show, iHeart Media, "Mass Shooters & Fatherless Homes," Interviews Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- February 27, 2018. Topeka Capital-Journal, Kansas, "State Poised to Address Violence, Crime Among Youth," By Will Mitchell, National Parents Organization of Kansas