Back to school: All parents face the same challenges as the year starts
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE August 23, 2018 BACK TO SCHOOL: ALL PARENTS FACE THE SAME CHALLENGES AS THE YEAR STARTS As children across the country go back to school, parents — new and experienced — have to recalibrate their lives to a new daily routine. National Parents...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- September 16, 2018 Fox News Online "Divorce is Hard Enough on Our Children- Why Are Our Courts Making it Worse?" Don Hubin, National Parents Organization of Ohio
- September 10, 2018 Public News Service "Report Reveals "Mad Men" Approach to Child Custody in Ohio" Don Hubin, National Parents Organization of Ohio
- August 29, 2018 The Mountain Advocate "The most popular law Kentucky passed this year" Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- August 29, 2018 The Mountain Advocate "Polls in for new Kentucky shared parenting law"
- August 20, 2018 Houston Chronicle "We the people want shared parenting post-divorce" Robert Franklin, National Board of Directors