- Children are happier and more successful because their loving bonds are protected after parental separation or divorce;
- Children have a natural right to be nurtured and guided by both parents;
- Society treats fathers and mothers as equally important to the wellbeing of their children;
- Shared parenting after separation or divorce is the norm;
- The courts arrange finances after separation or divorce whenever possible so that both mothers and fathers can afford to house and care for their children and themselves;
- Our society understands and respects the essential role of fathers.
NPO publishes blog articles to inform and to stimulate conversation about issues of importance to NPO's mission. All blog articles express the opinions of the authors as individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of National Parents Organization, its Board of Directors, or its executives.
Our Mission, Vision, and Core Principles
Fathers and FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child"s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. We seek better lives for children through family court reform that establishes equal rights and responsibilities for fathers and mothers. Our Vision Fathers and Families" vision is a society in which