The Seven Lessons of Ned:
- If I am not for me, who will be for me?
- If not now, when?
- A righteous man falls down seven times and gets up.
- Don't say I will give when I have time, lest you never find the time.
- I don't speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
- It is not incumbent upon you to finish the task, but neither are you free to absolve yourself from it.
- The day is short, the labor vast, the toilers idle, the reward great, and the Master impatient.
OK, let’s face it, Yoda’s seven are way better than Ned’s. But full disclosure, Yoda didn’t write his seven lessons -- they are ancient wisdom writings.
- You will look in the mirror tomorrow and say, “I am proud.”
- When there are no men, be a man.
- Someday your children will know you cared enough about them to do everything in your power.
- A person who fights for the good keeps evil at bay.
- Because you will help the next guy, the next child, the next family.
- Because to give is to love.
- Because you are what you give.
This is your last chance to stand up and be counted. Please make a gift online right now, or by check postmarked before midnight Saturday.
Your generosity today and tomorrow will determine whether we stand or fall.
Online gifts can be made here.
Checks made out to National Parents Organization must be postmarked before midnight on Saturday
and can be mailed to:
716 Beacon Street, # 590548
Newton Centre, MA 02459
Have a fantastic New Year!