So you MUST come to our meeting on Sunday evening, April 8, at 7:00 PM in Weston, just off Route 128. This will be a succinct, short, strictly-business meeting to make shared parenting the law in Massachusetts. Please let me know you are coming!
At this meeting, we will review with you the current status of this bill, why we can get it passed, what we have to do, and the timetable for action over the next month or two. In the end, we WILL get this bill passed!
We will then need you to contact your legislators to support the bill. We will explain how to do this, and give you any talking points or materials you may need. You do not need to be an expert on lobbying, the law or on child development. You just have to be a person who understands that kids love both parents and who is willing to tell this to a legislator.
If we don’t do this, nobody will! If we don’t do this, we are abandoning the kids of Massachusetts! If we don’t do this, we let special interests triumph! If we don’t do this, we deserve what we get!
Directions and details are below.
With enthusiasm and optimism,
Chair of the Board
National Parents Organization
P.S. There is a possibility that CNN cameras will be present. Also, there is a possible mystery guest.
Meeting Location and Directions
First Parish Church, Weston
Sunday evening, April 8, 2018 7:00 pm
349 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA 02493. It is the stone church in the center of town where Boston Post Road, School Street and Church Street meet.
1. Get on Route 128 (also Interstate 95).
2. Leave at Route 20, exit 26, in Waltham (one exit north of Mass Pike).
3. Turn West, toward Weston.
4. At the second traffic light, 1.5 miles, turn right onto School Street.
5. In one block School Street ends at Boston Post Road.
6. First Parish Church is the stone building in front of you.
7. For events, turn right, then immediately left in the Church parking lot.