This meeting is of special importance because it will be your chance to meet Petra Maxwell, who just took over as NPO’s Executive Director. She is coming up from New York to meet you, and you will be able to ask her to describe her vision for National Parents Organization.
This will also be a critical do-or-die strategy meeting for our shared parenting bill in the Massachusetts Legislature. What we do (or fail to do) over the next two months will determine its fate. So this will be a focused meeting to plan ACTION.
Refreshments will be served.
I hope to see you there. Details and directions are found below.
Ned Holstein, MD, MS
Chair of the Board
National Parents Organization
Meeting Location and Directions
First Parish Church, Weston
Sunday evening, April 8, 2018 7:00 pm
349 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA 02493. It is the stone church in the center of town where Boston Post Road, School Street and Church Street meet.
1. Get on Route 128 (also Interstate 95).
2. Leave at Route 20, exit 26, in Waltham (one exit north of Mass Pike).
3. Turn West, toward Weston.
4. At the second traffic light, 1.5 miles, turn right onto School Street.
5. In one block School Street ends at Boston Post Road.
6. First Parish Church is the stone building in front of you.
7. For events, turn right, then immediately left in the Church parking lot.